Thursday, May 13, 2010

MIA because...

I haven't posted for a while and if you read my regular blog than you know why. I have currently been plagued with total junk food cravings. The good news is I am still managing to get in my daily greens and fruits with my morning smoothie. The bad news, I have chips and salsa daily. It has become my vice. Being vegan I feel that I should be eating healthy and responsibly all of the time, but lately I have failed. Its time to post the hard facts, even though I am vegan I still have a fat personality. I think about and want junk sometimes. However, I have experienced some relief by becoming vegan. At least I know if I am eating chips and salsa for dinner that I already had some veggies and fruit. Nobody is perfect. I hope on day to become a total health freak, but for now I am going to settle and sit on the couch watching my favorite shows while dining on a some Tostidos chips and salsa.
-Elisha

1 comment:

vegan minus the flannel said...

Gilly,that is your business. Sometimes life hands you chips and salsa...you know the rest. Reina