Tuesday, May 18, 2010

This could be the beginning of a wonderful friendship


I have been making myself green smoothies for breakfast lately. My blender has done a pretty good job, but I use it almost everyday and sometimes twice a day and I think my blender is wanting a break. I have been dreaming of buying a vitamix. Unfortunately they are seriously expensive. I did manage to earn a few extra bucks coaching youth football so I think I am going to indulge and buy myself this wonderful machine. I am reading a book about green smoothies and they flat out say they reccommend a vitamix. I mean my life will be so much more fulfilled so I guess I just have to do. Right now its at costco for 50 bucks off and I plan on strolling up there on Saturday to buy my new best friend. I think this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Smoothies and summer time go hand in hand.
-Elisha

1 comment:

vegan minus the flannel said...

The Vita mix better not take all your attention,I still want to be your best friend also. I wonder if you knew the Vitamix in heaven... That would be nice.- Reina