Tuesday, April 27, 2010

FYI for Az Vegans

If you are a novice vegan living in az, there is a helpful site that I recommend checking out: http://azvegan.com/. This site has a list of local restaurants and it tells what vegan food they offer. This weekend I went to Chipolte after discovering that there vegetarian burrito is vegan as long as you omit the cheese. Oh my, it was delightful. Maybe not the healthiest thing I have had lately, but my taste buds were pretty happy about it. Speaking of un healthy foods, Reins and I have discovered the yumminess of Cherry Brook sweets http://www.cherrybrookkitchen.com/ not only are they vegan but they are also gluten free. We made their chocolate cake this weekend on our girls day and it the cake left us totally satisfied. Thanks Cherry Brook!
-Elisha

1 comment:

vegan minus the flannel said...

That cake was so good! I keep thinking about it,and wondering if it felt the same way about me! Thanks for carrying this blog for the last while. I might post sometime... Reins