Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Time to Give Thanks

I would like to dedicate this post to my friend Lo! The reason being is that I will be referencing one of her beloved singer/songwriters Alanis Morrisette!! Lo be loving some Alanis! This post is basically a little opportunity to give thanks to all my homies who have supported me being vegan! I would NOT like this post to be in any way similar to Alanis morrisette's song "Thank U" circa 1998! Nice as it was for Alanis to say thanks,that song was the worst! It made my ears bleed so... Ok thank you's bring it! I am lucky in my life to have such great friends! Honestly to all my pals, thanks for your positivity and encouragement! I really enjoy being vegan! My sister and I are having a nice time and feel great! I even really appreciated my green salad two days in a row! It is a rare thing that I did not have to force feed myself those leafy greens! A life change is happening! No, not menapause. Come on, I am only twenty eight. - Reina

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Alanis might have some songs that are worse than the Thank You song...I am looking forward to eating my yummy salad from Green on Saturday!

vegan minus the flannel said...

I beg to differ Gilly,not about Green. I am excited about that also,but about Thank U not being the worst. The music video was really hard to digest as well. It is ok,you say potato I say potato. Reins

Bryce and Candice said...

Lo sounds like a girl after my own heart. I be loving me some alanis too, hence my post earlier this month. I think you guys are great I can't wait to expirence this vegan thing when I visit you guys, especially if josh is cooking asparagus!

Lauren said...

Aw, even her name brings a cheesy smile to my face. Alanis did say, "I recommend sticking your foot in your mouth at anytime", you live you learn. And that is the excuse I give to her and the Thank U song. But excuse or not, Alanis and I are so proud of you and the new lifestyle! I was a vegetarian once, it lasted 2 days. So I am very impressed.

vegan minus the flannel said...

Thanks Lo! You and Alanis are sweet! We will have a nice time on Monday! Alanis will not be able to make it though. She will be in a traffic jam when she is already late.- Reins