Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tsoynami Break

Ok ladies Elisha and I did it! We went to green this weekend and did not get Tsoynamis! It was different for sure. I NEVER see people walk out of that place without delving head first into a Tsoynami of their choice. It was nice to be back at Green. Elisha and I have not been for a few weeks,and I missed it dearly!! My meal was so delicious as well! Do not get me wrong, I am not giving up Tsoynamis forever. I am not that strong. We are jut taking a month long break...not a full on break up. I still have very Strong feelings for the Tsoynami. I just need a little time to think about things and get my priorities straight. -REINA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just 2 weeks to go and we can dive into tsoynami heaven! I am so proud that we made through a holiday weekend without sweets. We are becoming so mature.
Elisha