Friday, April 30, 2010

Black beans Suprise

Some weeks you find yourself having a major sweet tooth. To my dismay I had one of those weeks last week. I couldn't get chocolate off my mind, so I settled on a more natural sweets...

I was searching for a more wholesome treat when i stumbled upon black bean brownies. You heard me right. I went for it and I actually like them :) I wouldn't recommend bringing them to a party, but I would definitely make them again ( don't knock it till you try it). I added some vegan choc chips to my recipe to give it even more chocolate and I think that helped them taste better. You can find the recipe at
http://www.greenereating.com/. I have fallen head over heels for this site because it has tons and tons of vegan recipes. Being vegan has really brought out my adventurous side!
-Elisha

1 comment:

vegan minus the flannel said...

Did you put avocado and sour cream on top of your black bean brownie? Perhaps some salsa...Reina