Monday, February 22, 2010

the break up


Ok time to open up and get personal folks,as you read this post imagine a sentimental song playing in the background. I envision this enrty like a scene in a movie or tv show when a character is about to reveal something special. Do not be afraid to go there with me. Start scene- I know this type of food choice may not be for everyone. The reason I decided upon it is because in all reality my life would most likely feel better without dairy and eggs. I like both products,but get sick most the time when eating such things. I be loving me some ice cream and dairy queen,however it hates me. So I would like to break up and see if I can find something that treats me better. I need to feel loved and respected. Sorry dairy but you are such an A##hole sometimes!-End scene There it is,a little piece of my mind,heart,and soul. I hope I did not make you shed too many tears. -Reina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl-Lucky for me, dairy has always treated me well. However, it may be guilty of keeping extra fat on body and that is what I am trying to figure out!
Elisha

ames said...

dairy seems to find its way to quickly to my ahole, if you know what i mean.

i applaud your cut-throat breakup. people nowadays are such wusses. just give it to them straight. its over brownie batter. its over.