Thursday, February 25, 2010

A few Vegan Sats


This is what I have noticed about going vegan:

On tne negative side-

1. The number of dishes I go through has doubled ( now I actually have to stop being lazy and do the dishes like every day. I know its a hard life)

2. The amount of time I spend in the kitchen preparing my meals has tripled ( but I never spent much time cooking befor, so if you already cook lots than this would not apply to you)

On a positive note-

1. I have doubled the amount of fiber I eat and therefore been poopimg twice as much too ( yes sometimes on this blog we get really personal)

2. I tripled doubled the amount of fruits and veggies I eat

The stat that I really want to hit is to decrease my weight by 10% but there is no knowing if eating vegan will do the trick. Its been 5 days and my weight has not gone down yet. But if I start loosing I will let you know.
-Elisha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pooping is great. Silverstone and Oprah were not wrong about that! -REINS