Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Livin La vegan loca

This post title is honoring my mexican heritage. That is right geneology I am doing it, and I am about a 16th mexican! I am a person who likes to be very prepared. For example and proof,I set my clothes out the night before to be ready for the next day. Today I was pondering pms. That is right girls.You have all been there done that, as the saying goes. I was thinking about my new vegan choices and how that is going to change everything when the pms arrives. It could get weird. It is time for me to start preparing myslef. I do not want to be some junky all pasty and sweating going through Reeces and gummy bear withdrawls. That is right, I did say gummy bears. I enjoy the gummy bears,worms,and anything in the gummy genre. This blog is about being honest and open. I am not afraid. Now if I liked Good 'N Plenty then I might have to keep that a secret, anybody would. I guess now when the time comes I will be binging on organic peanut butter. Like I said ,livin la vegan loca. -REINS

3 comments:

Josh and Elisha said...

Girl-I have PMS right now, I know we are getting very personal here, but deal with it. I am going to go to whole foods and pick me out some treats. There is no way to survive PMS without eating something sweet now and then. That is why vegans came up with ice cream and cookies. Kit tried some veg cookies and said they were delicious!
-Elisha

vegan minus the flannel said...

Gilly,I know I can survive this. With the olympics being on right now there is such a sense of unity in the nation. We all join hands and stick together. Take that pms reina

Lauren said...

Good 'N Plentys and..yep you guessed it, walnut chicken sandwhiches should also be kept a secret. Uh oh, do those fall under the vegan category? That's going to be hard to part with along with the gummies. I definitely agree with you on those gummy delights. Very satisfying.

I am very impressed with this vegan movement you two are on! And I like a little poop and pms comments as well.