Sunday, February 21, 2010

Warning: Eating red pepper hummus will give you dragon breath


I love the hummus from pita jungle, its the yummiest you will taste. So Reina and I stopped by there yesterday to pick some up for future snacks and meals. Being that today is Sunday I am so snacky. What is it about Sundays and eating that just go together? So i decided to eat some of my hummus. I have had the hummus in the past and know it wreaks havoc on your breath, so right after I ate it I brushed my teeth and put in some gum. When Josh came to cuddle next to me on the couch he said how my breath smelt like garlic ( that is so sexy). So I used some mouth wash, but he could still smell it. I plopped another piece of gum in my mouth and he said that my breath was better but not great. Eating healthy is great for the body but bad on the sex life (I'm kidding here). So if you are in the mood to skip some bed action with the husband I recommend dining on some delicious red pepper hummus.
-Elisha

2 comments:

vegan minus the flannel said...

Well then stick with the hummus! It is the opportunity to not be begged into the sack . I had some of my hummus today as well. Listen I could barely stand how strong the garlic taste was. I am just to weak to endure such a taste. I think the hummus and I are calling it quits. I hate super garlic just like vampires do. Guess that is ok since vampires are all the rage.-Girl

ames said...

i overheard a waitress at pita say the hummus also leaves its odorous mark on your lady bidness. i was all, "ewe waitress, I don't want to be thinking about your bidness while I eat my fruit and cheese fantasia"