Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Bachelor-not vegan

Warning: the following post is based on Reinas opinions and does not reflect the opinions of vegans in general- This post may be a bit serious. Stay strong. Lets have a little heart to heart about the Bachelor. You all know him, Jake the pilot. I realize this is not a vegan food related topic,but here is where it ties in. Jake is as bland as the plain soy milk i used on my cereal. That is not a compliment. Plus he wears that necklace sometimes which makes me kind of nauseated. He is a nice guy,just a boring nice guy.Vienna is a highschool student disguised as a 23 year old. She can bungee jump though. I guess that is all that really matters. Unlike eggs and meat,I just can not quit the Bachelor. I know it is just as harmful to my digestion as dairy. However i keep watching. What is a girl to do? -Reina

4 comments:

Jeff and Kelsey said...

You crack me up!! I totally saw the necklace last night as they were reflecting on Gia's date. Oh my word you were right, it is aweful! Seriously what is he thinking or i guess not thinking. Like you I am addicted to that show even thoughI gain nothing from it but everyone loves a little drama and a great laugh! Im glad we get to share some great bachelor memories. (sigh...)

Anonymous said...

Girl-I would say the watching the Bacholor is like eating cookies--it gets very addicting! Only one maore week to go and then you will be free.
-Elisha

ames said...

Jake is as predictable as an episode of full house, only if Dave Coulier had been the bachelor i may have actually watched it. i haven't seen a full minute of this season, but all this talk of men wearing necklaces is giving me gas

Anonymous said...

~~*UGH...Don't even get me started on the "BACHELOR". Vienna is ANNOYING.. but so is TENLEY, even though I like her BETTER than poo eyes. He didn't have much to choose from in the bunch.. but, then again... he's quite dull himself. Of course, I am addicted and have to watch every episode. But, I already have a feeling of who he will pick. STUPID STUPID JAKE!!! =(*~~