Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Did someone Fart?


Yesterday when Johsy came home from work he walked in the house and when he came to greet me the first thing he said, " Have you been farting a lot, it smells in here?" ( Sometimes he can be so sweet) And the answer to his question is NO. It just so happens I had been eating cilantro hummus...and as I've previuosly stated in other posts hummus has a stench. Eating healthy yet fragrant foods is all part of the glamorous vegan life. Onions, garlic, hummus are all part of my routine. So I warn you next time you see me you may need to keep your distance from me.
-Elisha

2 comments:

vegan minus the flannel said...

Well I must say, I mostly stay away from the serious foods with the smell of a## attached. I have kinda turned my vegan back on the hummus because last time the taste was just way intense. You are brave to keep the hummus in your life Gilly. Hats off to you.-Reina

Devin & Ruthann said...

I can totally picture him saying that and it's so funny!