Thursday, March 11, 2010

This might be a message of hope and love

The time has come... PMS and cravings have arrived. I worried about how it would all go down with the vegan/PMS combo. Well I took a trip to SPROUTS and got some vegan chocolate chips. They taste really good as a matter of fact. I almost got some Ginger snaps that are vegan friendly,but decided against it because I knew my hand would be in that bag constantly. Just writing about the ginger snaps has made me gain a few pounds. Great. Anyways I have been using the vegan chocolate chips for dipping strawberries. The past few nights have been magical with those chocolate dipped strawberries. I will miss them when the time ends. Sometimes when you love something you have to let it go. The love will flourish if it is meant to be. I love you chocolate strawberries. I hope to meet again next month. - Reina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have yet to try some choc strawberries. I am starting the Eat to Live diet this week and think it will do the trick for my weight loss. Good news to you is it is mostly vegan! So we can still help eachother out. Ames is my inspiration. I think I may need to post about it...
-Elisha

Devin & Ruthann said...

Hey I wanted to tell you and Elisha something about salad...you can make ranch dressing with vegan-aise instead of mayonnaise. I think it was Elisha who said she only like ranch dressing...