Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Joker continues

My sister told a little story to me. I will now tell you. I guess it is pay it forward story style. It goes a little something like this... Elisha was at our parents house on Friday afternoon. She was waiting for me to arrive. Joker and Elisha started having a little conversation about her last day of veganism. Joker said a little something like this "Are you glad it is over? I wish Reina would be done with it." Elisha asked Joker why. "Well I just want her to eat fish or something." I guess Joker is not getting over this fish thing. I imagine if a genie granted Joker three wishes, me eating fish would be one of them! I will not be eating fish any time soon. Sorry Joker. You have to move on. On a vegan note, My sister and I are going to be trying some new recipes from Silverstones book this weekend! I am personally not much of a cook. Should I be wearing a hair net in the kitchen? - Reina

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl- I am so excited to cook up some vegan recipes! I plan on making something vegan to bring to our Easter celebration next week. Not tofurky but something. and as far as the cooking goes I think aprons will suffice, no hair nets needed.
Elisha

vegan minus the flannel said...

Gilly, You know how I love aprons! I think it would be good to have something for us on Easter. No Peeps. -Girl

Kayleen said...

If you do wear a hair net, please post a picture. :)

ashley wright said...

Im gonna go ahead and say that you should probably go with wearing an apron PLUS the hair net. You can never be to safe these days :) Plus cookin vegan could get a little bit dirty :)
Im so proud of you. You can come cook for me anytime. chef or no chef, I'll still take it!

farnz

Bryce and Candice said...

joker is such a Norma Miller. When talking about food things can get real serious!