Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sister Sister

Do not let this blog title fool you ladies. This post is not about that 1990s Disney sitcom starring Tia and Tamara. I would like to take this opportunity to discuss my sister Elisha. We are bff forever and do not need the necklaces to prove it. We have had a great time together on this vegan journey! She was a bit skeptical when I first told her I was going to try the vegan way. I am glad she decided to try it out with me. Who else is going to discuss the Tsoynami menu with such excitement as if it was the newest installment of a vampire book series. Speaking of vampire books. Yeah I have seen the Eclipse trailer and am feeling great about it. I am not afraid to say Team Jacob. Using the word "team" may be overdone,but in this case it is a must so... Back to my sister, I know her vegan full throttle is coming to an end. However she is still all about doing Green Saturdays with me since I will be continuing vegan circa 2010. We are actually getting matching tattoos that say "Veganaise changed my life". It is very sweet and a beautiful memory that we can keep with us. SIDE NOTE: The tattoo is a joke mom. I do not want you to panic and start saying" ever since this vegan thing you have wanted to get all inked out" . Rest easy momma -Reina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl- I have had lots of fun doing this with you! And it has changed my attitude towards food and what i am putting in my body. Hopefully one day we will both become health nuts, I am not there yet but I will keep my fingers crossed! I will see you today at Green!
-Elisha