Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mystery Solved

I guess if I was not a dental assistant I could possibly be a detective. Let me explain... A few posts ago I discussed the matter of our Green restaurant neighbors partaking of a Tsoynami that I could not take my eyes off of. I was so curious and really wanted to know the Tsoynami flavor. Yeah curiosity killed the cat,but I am human so it's fine. Not that I do not feel bad for the cat. I am vegan. Animals like me,and even sometimes tell me their secrets. It is nice. OK back to my detective work,so I have been studying the Tsoynami menu for possible clues to this mystery. In my mind the obvious choice was the Eclair flavor. It seemed to have the right ingredients to what I was searching for. I knew if I figured this out, my life would somehow be complete. Elisha and I went to Green on Monday. I had discussed with her that I felt in my heart I needed to get the Eclair flavor. Elisha and I ended up splitting the Eclair Tsoynami and it was indeed the "one". It was exactly what I saw the neighbors eating a week ago. Mystery solved. I feel great about it!The grass seems greener,the flowers smell better,I can run faster and jump higher. -REINS

4 comments:

Bryce and Candice said...

When I come visit you guys will have to take me to green, so that I can try this tsoymani that you speek of. It sounds amazing!!!

ashley wright said...

REINS,
im almost positive that you were destined to be a detective!! What great work solving the tsoynami mystery! you are so awesome! how is your job going by the way?? i always thought it would be a fun time to be a dental assistant. you would be the one to ask though :)
have a great day!
farnz

Anonymous said...

Girl- I really enjoyed partaking in the Eclair tsoynami and I guess those girls deserve a thanks for opening our eyes to a new flavor! I have noticed that animals love me too, sometimes when I am outside I start singing and the animals flock to me. I guess this means that the Disney Princesses must be vegan too!
-Elisha

Kayleen said...

Congratulations on solving that mystery. Me thinks I need to try me one of these Tsoynamis of which you speak.