Monday, March 8, 2010

No,I am not staring at you,just the food on your plate

I am not going to lie, I love looking at the food on peoples plates when dining at a restaurant. I like to visually see what food looks good. I really enjoy plate stalking at Green, because there are so many endless vegan options there. I can not help myself. While waiting in line to order, I will look at your food. That is just how I live my life. This weekend my sister and I were once again at Green. We actually went twice on Saturday,but that is really nobodies business. Anyway while eating our food,Elisha and I noticed our table neighbors Tsoynomi. It looked very delicious and nicely decorated with soy whip on top. I had the urge to ask the kind neighbors what flavor it was. I mean it really is a compliment,but instead of saying "I like your blouse" you are saying "I like your food". It is a win/win situation. I feel great about solving the mystery,and they feel great because they order food choices that intrigue others. The reality is I did not end up asking them about the Tsoynami,and I am still wondering about what flavor it was to this day. I guess you can put it on my list of regrets. There is a saying that life is too short to have regrets. OOPS! - Reina

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have no shame when it comes to food stalking at green! I have been caught staring at peoples food plenty of times but I just can't give it up. I think we should do green on next Monday?
Elisha

Anonymous said...

Yes! We will do it on Monday! I look forward to it Gilly.-Reina

Anonymous said...

I want to come too!!! I have never eaten there. It would be a new adventure for me! <3

ashley and wes said...

REINS!
im so excited that you have a blog :) you are my favorite let me just tell you that. maybe when im in az i can come with you guys to eat... looks like MONZ is in TOO !!! so count us IN !hope all is well!
have a happy day
and yes, "girls just wanna have fun!" :) true that :)
farnz
xoxo

vegan minus the flannel said...

Farnz, You are always invited any time you are in town! It would be a great time to be had by all! Thanks for visiting the blog! Elisha and I love love us some Farnz!! - Reins